Prepare for the New SAT with confidence! With more than 75 years of experience and more than 95% of our students getting into their top-choice schools, Kaplan knows how to increase your score and get you into your top-choice college!
Prep Smarter. Not Harder. The College Board's redesigned SAT is coming in spring 2016, and there is nothing like practice to help build the necessary edge to increase your SAT score. Kaplan’s 8 Practice Tests for the New SAT provides more practice tests than any other guide on the market. With more than 1,500 questions and comprehensive explanations that step you through how to get the right answer the expert way, we guarantee you’ll raise your score—or your money back!
Kaplan’s 8 Practice Tests for the New SAT features:
* 8 realistic full-length practice tests for the New SAT with detailed answer explanations and score conversion tables
* More than 450 math Grid-Ins and Multiple-Choice questions
* More than 400 Evidence-Based Reading questions
* More than 350 Writing and Language questions
* 8 essay prompts, complete with model essays and a self-grading guide
* Detailed explanations written by test experts to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses and improve your performance.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: