This completely revised edition reflects all of the new question types that will appear on the NEW SAT, scheduled to be administered in Spring 2016. This book contains:
· A diagnostic test and four full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explained
· An overview of the SAT, an explanation of the test's scoring method, and study advice
· Test-taking tactics for the exam as a whole, and special strategies for each part of the test
· Subject reviews covering all of the sections on the new test
· Detailed instruction in writing the optional SAT essay
· An optional CD-ROM that features additional full-length practice exams with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: