Peterson's ACT® Prep Guide offers all of the information students need to prepare well and score high on 2016's ACT, including thorough subject matter reviews and practice questions for each question type. Students will benefit from expert advice, strategies, and test-taking tips for comprehensive preparation. All new for 2016, the strategy content and practice tests reflect all the latest changes to the ACT. Inside this new book, students will find:
· ACT® test-taking strategies, plus other important details about the ACT®--learn how and when to register for the ACT, how the test is scored, what you need to know on test day, and how to stay calm throughout the process.
· 6 practice tests-4 in print and 2 online-all with detailed answer explanations.
· A companion mobile app that offers short, interactive exercises, making studying fun anywhere and allowing students to take their prep with them on the go.
· Thorough review of all test sections: English, Science, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, and Writing, featuring expert strategies, numerous practice questions with detailed answer explanations, and sample essays.
· Helpful study plans, perfect for the student who has a lot of time to prepare, as well as those who've procrastinated-each student can find his or her pathway to success.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: