This edition of The Real ACT Prep Guide was originally published by Peterson's as The Real ACT Prep Guide, 3rd Edition (9780768934403). This edition includes access to new online bonus content.
The Only Guide to Include 5 Real ACT® Tests
· The #1 bestselling guide to preparing for the ACT
· Everything you need to know to fully prepare
· Proven test-taking tips from ACT
THE ONLY OFFICIAL GUIDE TO PREPARING FOR THE ACT!
The Real ACT Prep Guide, 3rd Edition gives you the information, strategies, and practice you want in order to prepare for and do your best on the ACT exam. The book contains five actual ACT test forms—each including the optional writing test—giving you the opportunity to practice at your own pace. Filled with detailed explanations of the correct answers, this guide helps you better understand the type of questions you could face on test day.
Written by the makers of the ACT, The Real ACT Prep Guide is designed to help you know what to expect when you take the exam. The better prepared you are, the better you'll perform on the exam—and the more likely the ACT will accurately reflect your knowledge and achievement in the areas tested.
Comprehensive yet user-friendly, The Real ACT Prep Guide provides:
· Tips and advice from the makers of the test
· The types of questions to anticipate on the English, math, reading, and science tests
· Ideas for writing a successful essay
· Important procedures to follow before and during the test
· Useful information on how the ACT is scored
· Helpful tips for gearing up mentally and physically
· Strategies for test-taking
In addition, the book includes free access to bonus online content that will help you prepare your college applications, choose the school that's best for you, get your college career off to a strong start, ensure you graduate in four years, and more.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: