Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with The Princeton Review, including 8 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, DVD, and exclusive access to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 8 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations (3 in the book and 5 online)
• Drills for each test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Instant score reports for online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
Plus, with Cracking the ACT, Premium Edition, you'll get exclusive access to extra help and resources, accessible via the included DVD and/or our exclusive Premium Portal online:
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Customized multi-week study plan guides
• Exclusive access to college and university rankings
• College admissions and financial aid tips
• Special downloadable "ACT Insider" booklet packed with information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing standout essays
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: