Kaplan's comprehensive ACT study program provides proven test-taking strategies, realistic practice tests and practice questions, in-depth guided practice, video tutorials, and an online center so that you can score higher on the ACT.
College is becoming more competitive and costly each year, making a high score on the ACT essential. A high ACT score sets a student apart from the competition and opens up more scholarship opportunities. Kaplan understands how important it is for you to do well on the ACT and make your college dreams a reality.
Kaplan's ACT Premier 2016 with extra online practice is completely updated for the revised ACT and is an unique resource that covers every concept tested. In addition, we make your study easy by providing the material in two formats: book and online.
This comprehensive study guide includes:
* Realistic Practice: eight full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations.
* SmartPoints: a Kaplan-exclusive strategy that identifies the most popular topics and question types on the exam, allowing you to focus your time appropriately and earn the most points on Test Day.
* Perfect Score Tips: advice and strategies from students who got a perfect score and top ACT instructors.
* Online Center: online quizzes, video tutorial, practice tests, an adaptive learning experience, flashcards, and more to help you study.
* Fast Fact Videos: Kaplan's best tutors review the most important concepts from each chapter in short video tutorials.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: