Kaplan's GRE 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review is a comprehensive prep system that includes book and online components, including 1-year access to an online center with video and realistic practice tests to help you prepare for Test Day. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help you score higher on the GRE.
New for the 2016 edition: GRE 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review contains more targeted instruction across the different Quant and Verbal question types and content, plus new questions and explanations.
Kaplan's GRE 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review contains 4 full-length practice tests (3 realistic Multi-Stage Tests available online and 1 in the book) and 650+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections, and strategies for handling all the GRE question types you'll encounter on Test Day.
Kaplan's GRE 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review features:
· 4 full-length practice tests (3 realistic Multi-Stage Tests available online and 1 in the book)
· 650+ questions with detailed explanations including brand new questions for this edition.
· Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
· Strategies and practice sets for all GRE question types
· Diagnostic tool in end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
· Online videos to help you prepare for the GRE and graduate school admissions
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: