KALLIS' iBT TOEFL Pattern Writing Series simplifies each TOEFL writing task into a series of simple steps, which ensures that students do not become overwhelmed as they develop their writing skills. Moreover, our commitment to minimizing instruction and maximizing student practice assures that students have many opportunities to strengthen their writing skills while developing a unique writing style.
· The Hacking Strategy shows students how to approach each question type.
· The Quick Look provides problem-solving strategies for each question type.
KALLIS’ TOEFL Pattern Series offers a variety of practice questions and quizzes, including:
· Warm Up and Quick Practice questions that focus on particular question types
· 20 Practice Sets that combine skills developed in earlier chapters.
· 40 Writing Prompts for extra practice.
· Pop Quizzes and the Actual TOEFL Vocabulary section familiarize students with hundreds of the most commonly used words on the iBT TOEFL exam
Visit our website kallisedu.com to access all of the associated recorded content.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: